So, it’s coming to that point in the semester were things are starting to blur together, and you are probably wondering, “what exactly am I supposed to have on my blog?” Lucky for you, I have created a list to act as a reminder, and inspire you to get your blog up to date. Soooo, here it goes, in the general in which things were assigned:
(1) Intro post– a few sentences about who you are, and what you hope to gain out of this whole blogging experiment.
(2) Digital Footprint Doodle Pic– accompanied by an explanation of the doodle, and what you found/learned.
(3) Listogrpahy Doodle Pic
(4) Reading Reflection #1– assigned on February 21, 250 words in length, see the post for exact details.
(5) Writing Reflection #1– assigned on February 21, 100 words in length, see the post for exact details.
(6) Reading Reflection #2– assigned on February 27, 250 words in length, see the post for exact details.
(7) Writing Reflection #2- assigned on February 27,100 words in length, see the post for exact details.
(8) 4 “Finished” Six Word Memoirs- each with an accompanying writers note, see the post for exact details.
(9) Kony “Poking the Puddle” findings- see the post for exact details.
(10)Reading Reflection #3- assigned on March 12th, choice of Character iPhone or regular post.
(11) Personal Additions- around 12’ish (yes, I said 12) can be posted here or added to your WRN.
(12) Pay It Forward- For every one item you post you should be commenting on two other postings on other people’s blogs.
YOWZA!! We’ve been busy this semester, haven’t we?