It’s that time again! Gosh, it seems like we’re doing this on a regular basis, almost weekly perhaps??
Reading Reflection (250 Words)
Remember to start your post with:
Reading Reflection #6
Book: Lone Wolf
Author: Jodi Picoult
Pages Read: 74-130
And fill your reflection with the usual questions, comments, predictions, connections, etc . . .
Writing Reflection (100 words)
This week’s writing reflection is going to be a bit different.
(1) I would like you to visit 3 classmates blogs, and leave meaningful and significant comments that encourage a discussion. When you leave a comment, I want you to cut and copy the page specific blog address/URL and post it in your blog as part of your Writing Reflection.
(2) I also want you to discuss how the process of commenting went:
- Where did you leave comments? Why did you select that post to comment on?
- What are the characteristics of a “good” comment?
- What are the characterisitcs of a “bad” comment?
- What are some benefits to commenting on other people’s blogs?
- What are the benefits to receiving comments on your blog?
So this week’s Writing Reflection would look like this:
Weekly Reflection #6
The first comment I posted was on Ryan’s blog. The reason why I posted a comment is because his discussion of superheroes got my really thinking. Why do we as a society have superheroes, and what do they reflect about our values? Even more exciting, what super power would you have if you were a superhero? Why? I think that by commenting on Ryna’s blog, we can take a relatively every day topic like superheroes, and start to think about how society works and why . . .
The second comment I posted was . . . .
The third comment I posted was . . .