Your 6 “Six Word Memoirs” are now due, so let’s take a minute to reflect on the process! (200 words)
– How did it go? Was it an “easy” or “hard” assignment? Why?
– What did you learn about this microform of writing?
– What surprised you about the project?
– Which part of the project did you prefer? Writing the words or creating the visuals? Why?
– What did you learn about yourself as a reader/writer/thinker/creator?
– Comments/concerns/sources of confusion regarding the course so far?
Last week we had a “blogging fieldtrip”, where we visited and commented on the blogs of other students. Tell me about how that went! (200 words)
- Where did you leave comments? Why did you select that post to comment on?
- What are the characteristics of a “good” comment?
- What are the characteristics of a “bad” comment?
- What are some benefits to commenting on other people’s blogs?
- What are the benefits to receiving comments on your blog?
How goes the book? Share your quesitons, comments, predictions and text connections. (100 words)