Social Fiction Project
Social Fiction is a form of writing that combines a traditional short story with the modern narrative of Social Media. You will be creating a Social Fiction story. You may work alone, or with a partner.
– Short story based on a visual prompt
– 500-1000 words in length
– Includes examples of: imagery, dialogue, and non-verbal body language, “so what” and any other writing techniques discussed in class.
– You will create an actual social media profile for plot- or character(s) – of your short story.
– Choose the social media platform of your choice: Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Tumblr, Blog, Facebook.
– Must have at least 20 posts/tweets/pins etc.
– Visuals must be created by YOU!! No stealing from the internet!!!
The social media portion of your project must integrate clearly with the story of your plotline. The social media is not just a visual supplement, it is the story too.
Wannt know what this can look like? Look here: