#mbedchatblog #mbedu #engchat
Now that you’ve published and submitted your Social Fiction Project, I’d like you to take some time to reflect on the writing process. With your writing partner, answer the following questions. Each question should have a paragraph length answer. All answers need to be submitted on paper to Ms.McLauchlan, but pick your best two answers and post them in the comments section below.
(1) How did your story ideas start? Where did you find your inspiration?
(2) How did your project change over the course of creating it?
(3) How/why did you select your Social Media platform? How does it link to your short story?
(4) What part of your project are you most proud of?
(5) What did you learn about yourself as a reader/writer/thinker/creator?
(6) If you worked with a partner, give me specifics about each partners work load. Who worked on what? Why?
(7) Is there anything else Ms. McLauchlan needs to know to fully appreciate your project? Special touches you put on the project?
(8) Advice to future students working on this project?